Looking for something out of the ordinary that will make your littles stand out from the crowd?
Minki’s been stuck on the princess look for, well lets just say a while, but when she opened the beautiful little bag, she fell in love.
And I loved the personal handwritten note – you had me at “attention to detail!”
Did you know?
- KAPAS [kup-us] noun. The Hindi word for cotton; a word that is expressive & unique.
- Kapas Clothing is made from 100% cotton!
- There’s a lockdown 21% off sitewide sale right now!
Unwrap the quality with Kapas
Kapas is made for little people and if you are looking for quality, uniqueness and style you have come to the right place.
- Keep cool and comfortable in 100% cotton clothing
- Crafted locally – designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Quick, easy and convenient online store
In a world full of apples, be a PINEAPPLE
If you were a fruit you’d be a FINE-apple
Made with a small frilled sleeve and wooden buttons down the back, The Rosie dress is the perfect summer outfit.
You are the pineapple of my eye
My style is girly with a bit of an edge
I love that The Lily dress is made with ties on the shoulder so you can adjust the dress as your little grows!
The boy(s) of summer
Made with two wooden buttons to allow for growth and can be worn with or without a t-shirt underneath.
Shop the look
Wouldn’t it be nice to browse the Kapas online shop with a R1000 voucher? Now you can! We have a 1000 voucher from Kapas to give away to help you get through this lockdown in style!
All you need to do is…
- Hop over to the Instagram Giveaway post and hit the like button.
- Tag 5 Mom friends on the Instagram post
- Comment on the blog and tell me: Which one is your favourite outfit?
T’s and C’s apply
Winner must have completed ALL the steps to qualify for the prize
Prize is not transferable for cash
Open to SA residents only
Competition close on 15 April
Winner will be announced 16 April via Facebook/Insta stories
Winner will be randomly drawn from blog entries
Helene, Minki & Joshua
Also read: Minki explains the coronavirus in just 1 minute and it’s gone viral!