I love shopping for baby (and myself). I hate doing the laundry. This poses quite a problem for a self-confessed shopaholic Mama.
I’ve heard that you should wash new clothing before it’s worn, but I never really took much notice. Turns out it’s actually not a myth. The washing remove trace chemicals from clothing dyes. Oops!
You spin me right round baby right round…
I’m no Stepford wife, therefore I was over the moon when I got to try out the new Spindel!
If you are the perfect housewife, who bakes feather-light crepes, that taste like they are straight out of a French cafe, you can stop reading. But for those of you who constantly struggle with endless piles of wet laundry (and struggle to make an edible cupcake), please continue!
What is a Spindel?
- Spindel is a specialist laundry dryer that uses spin power instead of heat to remove up to 80% of moisture from fabrics in just three minutes.
- It also extracts residual detergent and mineral deposits from fabrics, so laundry dries cleaner and feels better too #laundrylifesaver
- The Spindel is compact enough to be stored away in a cupboard after use! Which means there’s more room for shoes!
- Spindel uses 100 times less electricity than a tumble dryer! #savingtheplanetonespindelatatime
- Spindel makes your clothes dry cleaner and softer! Need I say more?
- Spindel protects your family’s skin
While we are on the subject… Kids are great, but they cost a lot of money and I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty much always late and I always need more money! Hence my favourite part of the Spindel:
The Spindel saves you time and money!
PrettyBelle and Spindel is here for you! One lucky reader can win a 6.5kg Spindel worth R2,599 (including delivery) in SA #laundrylifesaver
Subscribe to PrettyBelle’s newsletter (I’m going to check)!
Did you tag a (not so perfect) housewife Mama friend on Facebook/Instagram?
You can tag as many as you like, just not the same one!
If you just cannot wait for our giveaway the Spindel is available from home retailers like Hirch’s, Tafelberg Furnishers and Wakefords. You can also find Spindel on line at Takealot.
For more information visit Spindel
Goodbye wet laundry, hello Splitting up Together (my new fave series), oops I mean quality time with baby! 😉
Helene (& Minki)