Now I get to build a little lady’s future. Scary, I know!
Here we are building the Mega Bloks First Builders Treehouse Playdate Set and you can WIN it courtesy from Mattel South Africa.
Why kiddo needs to start building right now:
• It develops fine-motor skills
Mega Bloks = Mini Hands. These mega bloks is perfect for first builders. It’s bulky, which makes it easy to grab on and connect to other blocks. The act of grasping the blocks itself serves as good practice for gripping objects, and strengthens the fingers and hands of kiddo.
Duh! This one is kinda obvious but just look at all the different colours? It’s not just pretty but educational.
Get down on your bum and build with kiddo. Enhance his learning experience by asking relevant questions: “Where are the yellow blocks?”
Meet Hansie and Grietjie. The Mega Block Treehouse Playdate Set comes with the cutest little lads. Minki immediately named them Hansie and Grietjie. Now she was not just building blocks, but a swing for Hansie and Grietjie’s playdate.
Minki is not the most patient toddler in the world. Struggling to build a structure with small blocks will literally drive her (and me) insane. Because of the size of the blocks (mega)! It’s easy to manoeuvre. No help or extra patience needed. Yay!
You know, just one of the most important skills your toddler needs to learn in terms of safety.
This may well be your little angel’s first teamwork project. By playing together kiddo learns to share, communicate and cooperate with others (skills he will definitely need as a grownup in pretty much any work environment).
Why don’t you try it? And lets fall in love with building blocks all over again…
How to enter:
1. Subscribe to the newsletter.
2. In the comment section tell me: “Why do you want kiddo to build blocks?”
3. Share this blog post (look out for the purple SHARE button at the bottom of this post and start sharing)!
4. Remember to tell me (also in comment section) on WHICH platform you shared it on.
5. You can enter on Facebook or Instagram.
6. The winner will be randomly drawn from the comments on this blog post.
7. Make sure to follow ALL the steps.
Competition close on 31 July 2018
Winner will be announced on 1 August 2018.
T’s & C’s
Open to South African residents only
Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
Helene (& Minki)